This is the 10th year that I have ROMPED (2016 I did a virtual Romp with my new hip!) for the Komen Colorado Snowshoe for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer.
I am doing this in celebration of so many women who have battled and beat breast cancer!
Margie-Sue B.-Pam P.-Barb E.-Kristen H.- Alicia K- Linda A.- Cheryl Y.- Susan H- Chris BD.- Ginger H.- Julie K. -Jerri S. -Lisa S.-Amy JM.
And for those who lost their battle- Maria, Liz, Cindy,
Early detection is critical so please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of those who need our help to get screenings and care!
Up to 75 percent of the money raised stays right here in Colorado to fund breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?