This is my 12th year to do the snow shoe walk. As I have said previously I started doing this for fun with my girlfriends. So far I have lost two people that I was very close to of breast cancer and know several that have fought hard and won the battle. Please make a donation fo help with this cause as we all know a female in our life that could be diagnosed. Thank you.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. Up to 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?