My sister Robin is a 23 year survivor of breast cancer!!
For the past nine years, my family and I have participated in a snowshoe event to fundraise for research for a cure and to help fund mammograms for those who cannot afford them.
On Saturday, March 3, we will again be in Colorado for the annual SUSAN G. KOMEN SNOWSHOE FOR THE CURE.
Please consider a tax-deductible donation to this very worthy cause. We take our fundraising very seriously. We want to make it easy for those who are diagnosed to get the help they need!
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. Up to 75 percent of the money raised through the Snowshoe for the Cure stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?